This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Deploying SMC Profile on IOs Device with error "Profile Installation has failed" " Netowrk error"

Hello,

i have surched a whie within the blog but could not find snx entrie fiitting to my Problem. So i will try to get a solution on this way.

Problem:

I do have several IOs Devices like iPad air / iPad Air Pro that causes an error after trying to deploy the Profile that comes from our SMC Website. After scanning the QR Code with the SMC App, the certificate should be installed but instead an error occoured, that the Profile Installation failed due to a Network error.

As far as I have seen, the only way to fixe this Problem is to completly reset the device.

Maybe you or Sophos does have an easier way to fixed this Problem, because the error begins to occour on a growing number of devices and I am no more able to add new IOs Devices.

Thanks and regards,

Volker

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • We have had this issue,

1st issue was the devices where on iOS 9.3, something about the SSL changes in 9.3.5 fixed the issue

2nd was we pushed our wireless in the initial profile, but the wireless was taking too long to connect (WPA2-Ent) and so the profile failed, pushing the wireless after worked.

Regards,
    Bohdan

• We have had this issue,

1st issue was the devices where on iOS 9.3, something about the SSL changes in 9.3.5 fixed the issue

2nd was we pushed our wireless in the initial profile, but the wireless was taking too long to connect (WPA2-Ent) and so the profile failed, pushing the wireless after worked.

Regards,
    Bohdan

Children
No Data