This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Project Fi phones and SIM change detection

Hi all,

Anyone here have any experience with using a Google Project Fi phone with the SIM change detection feature? As I move about the city my chosen friends are expressing their discontent at the Sophos tool blasting them with SIM change notices. This happening to anyone else?
:1021478

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Yep.  All the time.  I even changed my SIM card to be certain.  However Sophos had some sort of an issue with the Google Fi phone system and I have just now uninstalled it and replaced it again with AVG AntiVirus Pro which offers much the same services with no problems.  I have used AVG AntiVirus Pro for years and it never gave me a single problem.  Maybe some day Sophos will have this issue resolved.  Good luck to you.

• Hi George,

I tested AVG AntiVirus on my device and the reason you do not get any notification on SIM change is that the feature is not available in AVG AntiVirus.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Reply Children