This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SMC fully up to date will not Enroll DEP iphones

I have had a case open with Sophos support for a few weeks now regarding this MDM issue. It started while on sophos SMC 6.1.3. When an apple DEP device was enrolled the Sophos app would not push to the device for management and the iphone would prompt for apple id credentials which was very strange. SMC console would show that the installation of the management app failed twice.

We then updated the SMC server to 7.0.10 and attempted to enroll a device again after a factory reset via itunes. The device would not move past the DEP profile login and at first claimed that the connection timed out, followed by log in attempts that would just load for a second then nothing would happen. Our new devices are stuck at the DEP profile login and will not move forward. On the SMC the user attempting to enroll the device was now listed twice and the device was not registered or listed at all. Sophos technical support then manually went into my DB and deleted the duplicate user.

Once again we attempted to enroll a DEP device by having a user sign in. This devices still have the exact same symptoms as before. Cannot get past the DEP login screen and into IOS at all. SMC server shows the deleted user only one time and the device is listed but completely un-managed. Sophos support has been difficult to reach and seem to be unwilling to escalate and I am at a loss. Any ideas people can present here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

This thread was automatically locked due to age.