This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IOS Device is managed but still asking voor enrollement

Ok, i'm puzzeld.  I have a iPad, IOS 10.1.1. and Sophos 7. The device is managed according to the server.

I can Sync and even succesfully send and execute commands like "lock" and "install app".

But when i open the control app on the iPad, I get the "Scan QR code" or "Enter Manually" page like its NOT managed...

The device has 2 profiles ,  Sophos MDM and Configuration Profile from Configurator2, I Always have those 2.

The Sophos profile seems OK to me, even has a green "checked" sign.

Advice is welcome

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Michel,

are you using the Auto-Enrollment feature of the Apple Configurator to enroll a device with SMC?

The Mobile Control app is not mandatory to successfully manage a device.

On an iOS device, the major MDM functionalities are provided via the MDM protocol as provided within iOS.

The SMC app is just used to e.g. locate the device, display compliance violations or provide the enterprise app store.

At the moment, your SMC app is not configured to talk to the SMC server. You could use the Action "Reconfigure SMC App" from the device details to get the necessary configuration data / QR code to configure the app.

Best regards
    Stefan