This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Silent App installation

Hello

How can do a silent installation?

Android: The user must click on a Field in the top area of the Smartphone. Then you get a redirect to the PlayStore and must click "install" in the PlayStore App.

iOS: The user get a Message with "Sign in to the iTunes Store. Enter your password for your Apple ID 'xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx'". This is very bad, the user shouldnt enter his password on a dialog without any Information about the purpose! The Setting for "Install free apps without password" is set. In the Apple AppStore this setting work, the user dont need a Password input.

How can i do a real silent Installation on iOS and Android??

The user shouldnt notice anything and shouldnt click anything!

Device: Samsung A5 (2016) and iPhone SE and newer

Best regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • For IOS devices created yourself a apple VPP and DEP account, purchase your apps (number of licences) on that account and set for managed install, then add your VPP account to SMC and it will download your apps and import into the apps section. for silent install you need to ensure your devices are supervised, this can be done via apple DEP enrollment when linked to SMC or you can do this via apple configurator apple MAC app.

i dont think its possible on DROID, hoping someone can correct me?

• To do a silent installation on android you have to upload an .apk installation file to SMC (apps - android - add app - android packgage)

Reply Children