This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos SMC V7.0.0.129 and Sophos Secure Mail App V 7.19.12

Hello,

we manage our company IPhones 7 (iOS >10.2) with SMC Server V7 via the Sophos container solution.

So we use the Sophos Secure Mail App in version 7.19.12 for managing all business contacts, calendars and emails.

This works well.

Now i have the following question:

If a business contact (which exists only in the Secure Email App) call me, i dont see his name, only the business number.

I saw the possibility to export all my business contacts of the Secure Email App to "normal" IPhone contacts. 

Is there another possibility to see the names to the numbers, without exporting all contacts into the private area of the smartphone? 

Maybe via policy in SMC to allow contacts to access the numbers? (but then the app would be pointless, or not?)

Thanks so far

Bepo

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Moved to Sophos Mobile Control forum

Hi Benedict,

this is works as designed. To get the correct contact displayed, you have to export them.
    Otherwise the telephone app on the mobile device would have to be modified so it could / should look into the Sophos container.

This is technically not possible.

Best regards
    Stefan

• Moved to Sophos Mobile Control forum

Hi Benedict,

this is works as designed. To get the correct contact displayed, you have to export them.
    Otherwise the telephone app on the mobile device would have to be modified so it could / should look into the Sophos container.

This is technically not possible.

Best regards
    Stefan

Children
No Data