This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SMC on iOS - Perfect, SMC on Android - HELP!

Hi

I've had success registering SMC on iOS devices, but for the life of me I cant seem to do the same with Android.

Here is where I am stuck.

I register the device via the Self Service portal, it prompts to download SMC , configure SMC etc, that all seems to work ok.

The Sophos portal has the message  "the enrolment was successful", but it also says "the following tasks will now be performed - AndroidProfileTransfer" and it doesn't go from there.

And what I notice is the profile hasn't been done I believe as the exchange setup and password policy has not been automatically actioned like I get with the my iOS profile.

The Android profile looks correct on the SMC server.

The mobile device is a Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, I read somewhere that it requires the Sophos Samsung Plugin, but I have installed that also and still get the same issue.

I now have two device administrators listed on my device , Sophos mobile control and Sophos Samsung Plugin, the self service portal always wants to install Sophos mobile control.

Can someone tell me the trick to get this to work?!

thanks

Jared

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data