We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
Hi I have a malware called bundalore. I have a mc book pro. When i click clean up, nothing happens it just tells me to manually remove it. Could you help me and explain in lay language how to proceed? thank you
Hey, i think i can help you out with it.
You can follow these simple steps and hopefully you will be getting through.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the link below. Save the file on your hard drive.
MBAM Download Link (this will open on a new window)
2. Once the download completes, double-click on the file MB3-SETUP.EXE to run the program.
3. Select desired installation language when it prompts you.Then, click OK.
4. On the welcome screen, click Next to proceed.
5. Next window is about License Agreement, you must accept this and click the Next button.
. Proceed with the succeeding prompts until you reach the window Ready to Install. Click on Install button.
7. Installation process will take less than a minute. Click on Finish button to run the program.
8. When Malwarebytes Anti-Malware interface appears, please select Scan on sidebar menu. Then, choose Threat Scan as shown in the image below. Click on Start Scan button to begin the process. The program will check for any available update before proceeding. Do not skip this step. Virus scan may take a while, please wait for the process to finish.
9. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
AdwCleaner Download Link (this will open a new window).
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner.exe to start running the tool.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to PUP.Optional.Bundlore. You may have to delete each detected item.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, open AdwCleaner once more. Click on Uninstall to remove this program from your computer.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window).
2. You do not need to install the program. This portable scanner will run automatically once you double-click on the the executable file avast-browser-cleanup.exe. This is effective in deleting PUP.Optional.Bundlore entries from the browser.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button 'Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.' You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of PUP.Optional.Bundlore on the affected browser.
In reply to Ana James:
I have the same problem with "Bundalore malware."
I have a MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra, version 10.12.5.
Is there a mac software version I can use?
Please refer the below link which would walk you in removing the malware manually.
In reply to MichaelWautier:
Feel free to try our Sophos Home for mac which is supported for the following Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 , 10.12 & 10.13).