This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New Endpoint and intercept X Install - Office 365 getting SysCall blocked on all apps

After i installed the software now Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc all get blocked for "'SysCall' exploit prevented in IE". I can add a global application exception, but that doesn't solve the issue as it leaves the office apps unprotected.

Windows 10

Office 365

Intercept X - 3.6.14

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ok so we found the issue. It seems in my particular case since i was testing out multiple Endpoint solutions that Palo Traps and Sophos did not work well together. Removed Traps and it works fine. Also had to upgrade to a newer client. Apparently mine was a Beta verison for endpoint and intercept x. Thanks everyone!

• Ok so we found the issue. It seems in my particular case since i was testing out multiple Endpoint solutions that Palo Traps and Sophos did not work well together. Removed Traps and it works fine. Also had to upgrade to a newer client. Apparently mine was a Beta verison for endpoint and intercept x. Thanks everyone!

Children
No Data