This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Interceptor X locking up machines it is installed on.

We currently use Kaspersky as our AV and have added on just the Sophos Interceptor X application. As soon as we rolled out interceptor X we notice 30 or so of the machines having nothing but issues with running application and saving to the network. Once I-X was removed the machines worked just fine.  I have noticed in the registry there are profiles ofr EXE's and applications  (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HitmanPro.Alert\)  when running applications we have noticed the machine reporting IAF  exploit errors on the applications and these are known files to be ok or associated with the application they are running.

As for the option to "Exploit Mitigation Exclusions"  is there a way that we can manually create the registry keys to exclude the application from being blocked at execution ? There is a prepopulated list of apps Sophos had but there are a large amount we use that would need to be added and I dont know how long support would take to actually take action.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.