This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Disabling modules but NOT Intercept=X

I have installed Intercept-X on numerous client machines and only want Intercept-X to run. I understand that all the relevant Intercept-X parameters are under Threat Protection so am leaving these enabled.

I am trying to turn off/disable all other modules as we have another AV product running on the machines... I have managed to disable Device Encryption  and web control (where the tick by the module on the left hand side goes and it greys the module out).

When I go in to Peripheral Control, Application Control, Email Security and Data Loss Prevention the main feature is turned on (is green) but is also greyed out so I can't turn it off/disable the module.

Can someone advise how I can modify this so only Threat Protection (Intecept-X essentially) is enabled.

Many Thanks

Dan

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • You can also control what services are installed on each endpoint. To do this

Go to the devices page.

On the devices page you will see an option above the list of devices on the right called. "Manage Endpoint Software"

From here you can identify which devices have the Encryption, Endpoint Advanced, Intercept X etc.

You will want to look at each of the software components and ensure that they only have Intercept X software deployed.

Policy settings will not be applied when a deployed component is not on the device, so even if the policy is set for application control or some other non-intercept X feature if the endpoint does not have the software deployed it will not be in effect.

With another vendors AV you will want to ensure that Endpoint Advanced Is not also deployed to the device.

• Hi Karl,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply.