This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Deployment of Intercept X

Greetings,

I have a question. Some month ago I deployed Intercept X at a customer site with ~100 computers. I did this by placing it on a share and calling the installer thorugh I batch file, which was invoked through psexec and a lopp in a batch file. All went fine.

Now I need to deploy some new computers, and the installer was outdated (so it told me), and I needed to download the current one. From Central I was only able to download some kind of online installer with ~1,5MB. The old installer had ~25MB. I tried to run the new installer with the /q parameter, but the installation didn´t work. I saw the tasks on the target machine in the task manager, but it was just stuck. I let it sit for almost 2 hours, just to be sure, but without luck. Manually starting the installation worked, Intercept X was installed after less than a minute.

What has changed? Where do I get the offline installer that works like before? Or do I have some significant mistake in my process?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Johannes

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data