This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

OK I have used Intercept X and Hitman Pro Alert and yet it does not protect against screenshots nor voice recording so what gives?

I have used the spyshelter test suite from 2015 (3 years old) and in that I can see that HPA protect against keystroke grabbing since the keystrokes are encrypted, however I can easily grab a picture or record my voice without even a peep from the software?  Even though every software that I have used to test it against was in the protected category.

Here try it yourself:

ht tps://www.spyshelter.com/security-test-tool/

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Hello is there anybody out there, speak if you can hear me is anyone home?

• HitmanPro.Alert isn't Anti-spy software!it's supposed to protect the windows from ransomware, Exploits and some other advanced attacks that's all.
    You cant ask your firewall to block malware in real-time but your av going to do that.right? it's like that

• I am sorry but did I just misread the fact that Hitman Pro ALERT protects my browser against keylogers by encrypting my typed key traffic or was I just dreaming that promise?!  If a company states X then they should protect against X nor ins/buts/asterix exemption about it.  You either do or you don't.  SO hitman pro alert is useless against keyloggers from what you are saying....so what are they good for?    I mean even their ransomware protection is shaky at best look at cruel sister tests.    So basically is this software protection as excuse bound as Webroot is?!  I mean Webroot is full of "you don't understand our potection so through strong arming our lawyer team we are allowed to pass your tests."?

• I am sorry but did I just misread the fact that Hitman Pro ALERT protects my browser against keylogers by encrypting my typed key traffic or was I just dreaming that promise?!  If a company states X then they should protect against X nor ins/buts/asterix exemption about it.  You either do or you don't.  SO hitman pro alert is useless against keyloggers from what you are saying....so what are they good for?    I mean even their ransomware protection is shaky at best look at cruel sister tests.    So basically is this software protection as excuse bound as Webroot is?!  I mean Webroot is full of "you don't understand our potection so through strong arming our lawyer team we are allowed to pass your tests."?

Children
No Data