This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intercept and encryption

I had been using a trial version of Intercept X and whilst it seems to be very good I was wondering about the ability to use it on the encryption side of things.

From what I remember seeing the Intercept X had an option of drive encryption built in on one of the machines which was running Windows 10 Pro. The other machine did not have this option and it was running Windows 10 Home. I know that Bitlocker is only available on the Professional versions, but is there any kind of encryption that can be done on the home version?

Thanks

Dave

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Dave,

Support for macOS (FileVault2 management) is planned for a future release which I cannot currently give you dates on however it might be worth speaking to your partner/account manager for them to let you know when this is available. This will require an additional licence for device encryption.

• Hello Dave,

Support for macOS (FileVault2 management) is planned for a future release which I cannot currently give you dates on however it might be worth speaking to your partner/account manager for them to let you know when this is available. This will require an additional licence for device encryption.

Children
No Data