This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intercept X and Five 9 SoftPhone

Has anyone had success running Five9 Softphone with Intercept X. My organization current uses 2 versions of Five9's software for our call center, one is java based, which was easy to get working. The other is application based which the user logs in through website and software loads once website authentication is completed. I have created global exclusions for every Five9 file possible, every server that the application communicates with, allowed Five9 Softphone in the application control, and disabled all Web Control, along with disabling Windows Firewall completely.

Despite all of this, I still receive a notification from Five9 Softphone Tray when trying to login in of an error code that states Port Busy. When disabling real-time internet scanning the application will load and users are able to login, please tell me someone has experienced this as I am out of ideas and I currently have 4 PC's down in my call center causing lost revenue.

Thank you in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello  

I have had this issue come up previously, and the recommendation below has resolved the issue more than once, so please try it.

You would need to add a global scanning Exclusion (of Type: Website Windows/Mac) for the following:

127.0.0.1 -- the software creates a web server and connections to itself.

To add global scanning exclusions, go to Global Settings > Global Scanning Exclusions > Add Exclusions > Exclusion Type: Website (Windows/Mac) > enter 127.0.0.1 > Click Add.
    Allow some time for the endpoint to get the updates, and when it has updated, reboot the machine once and try using Five9 again.