This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is anyone else actually using Intercept X Advanced (Intercept X + Endpoint)?

I have paid for a license, but I do not seem to be able to use my license for Intercept X Advanced.

In my client installation downloads is a combined installer that contains both. But during installation when it registers the license, it registers the individual component licenses - not Intercept X Advanced license.

Is it just me using this? Nobody else? Or is everyone having license hell?

I have a support case. I don't think that means anything.

Regards,

Gary

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi,

Open Sophos Endpoint and Click on the "About" menu and see the installed componets:

Also, you can check on the Sophos Central Portal. If you not able to view the details then share what information you have and which is OS version?

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Sophos Architect | NSE 4 | CCNP | CISE 

• I had licensed 22 of Intercept X Advanced. It was on here and listed as "Intercept X Advanced" with 22. However, when I installed from the "Protect Devices" in Sophos Cloud on endpoints, they showed up as these two component license pieces instead of the combined license for Intercept X Advanced (and made me over my license limit). Now the Intercept X Advanced is gone (I think someone is trying to fix it) and only my original purchase for testing a year ago is still showing. It seems Sophos doesn't know how to match up installs to licenses. I think I saw a notice that they know they have a license problem and plan to fix it by 5/5/19?

This has been going on for almost 4 weeks now. For those keeping score, 1/12 of my license year is not usable.

Regards,

Gary

• Hi,

I can see that you have limit 2 means total activated licenses are only 2 on your account. Have you activated remaining licenses? did you activate on the same account or different account?

Today you have only 2 licenses and already 3 licenses have been used.

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

• That's the point. I paid for 22 last month. Previously, they were listed in my license listing. Now they are not. Even when they were there, installations did not accurately match to licenses.

Regards,

Gary

• Hi,

Please book a ticket with Sophos TAC team and also check with your Sophos Partner. 

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

• Hey Gary!

Sucks to hear you're having pains with getting licenses in place and working for you. If you've paid for it, Customer Care will want to help you sort this licensing issue out as quickly as possible (and they'll be able to see your license entitlement in our systems anyway). Hopefully it's as simple as copying and pasting in new license codes into your account.

https://secure2.sophos.com/en-us/support/open-a-support-case.aspx

• After about 2 weeks, we now have it straightened out.

Moving on.

Gary