This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced home license / end user / consumer?

Are there licenses available for home / end users / consumers?

I have home licenses for UTM/SG and XG and I was running the trial for Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced, but that just expired.

Sophos Home works well, but it lacks some of the key features I'm looking for like USB-port lockdown and application restrictions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Arie,

Sophos Central has that features at the moment, when it comes to protection Sophos Home is sufficient to protect your home PC i.e. Windows and MacOSX. It is true that Sophos Central has additional features such as application control and this feature is not available on Sophos Home. If you need such feature, you may contact our local partner and see if they could assist you with your requirement. 

Regards,

Aditya Patel
    Global Escalation Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hello Arie,

Sophos Central has that features at the moment, when it comes to protection Sophos Home is sufficient to protect your home PC i.e. Windows and MacOSX. It is true that Sophos Central has additional features such as application control and this feature is not available on Sophos Home. If you need such feature, you may contact our local partner and see if they could assist you with your requirement. 

Regards,

Aditya Patel
    Global Escalation Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data