This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Server refuse to boot to windows after installation of intercept X for server

Hello,

After installing Intercept X on my windows server 2012. The server rebooted and it refused to enter the window page.

The WIndow server was just installed and configured to have Active Directory, after the installation of the AD and DNS,

I installed Intercept X and my server wasn't booting to the windows page. Kindly help

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Bowale,

Please can you provide some details;

- are you seeing any errors during boot?
    - is Windows crashing and creating a crash dump?
    - did you complete the Intercept X installation and then reboot following the reboot request from Sophos?
    - have you deployed Intercept X onto any other Servers that you run?

Regards,

Stephen

• yes i followed all instruction as regard rebooting after the installation of intercept X.

When the Windows is about to display the login page where I'm meant to input my

password to access the windows as the administrator, the screen would go blank(dark)

. whenever i press control+alt+delete, the login page would show up and go balnk again.

This is what it keeps doing. 

• Hi,

Are you able to boot into safe mode? If you are, then please can you try disabling the HitmanPro.Alert service to see if that is the cause? If not, we can look at other Sophos services that may be causing the issue.

Stephen

Reply Children
No Data