This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

intercept x full installer download

Hello, I have a system that has been infected by malware and it has currently been knocked out of the organisations network. i need to install intercept x on it without connecting to the internet to do a full scan on it. How do i download intercept x full installer from my central account on another system and install on the system.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi David Ibegbu,

The new thin installer will require an internet connection to download the additional files once you run the setup file. We currently do not have any offline installer available.

In case if you are looking for an option to download the setup file for specific components, please follow the below steps.

In the Sophos Central Admin console, go to Protect Devices
    On the right-hand pane, the Endpoint Protection download options are listed. The list may vary depending on your license.

The Download Complete Windows Installer - installs all product components associated to the license used.
    The Download only Endpoint Advanced - installs all components other than Intercept X.
    The Download only Intercept X - installs only Intercept X.

You can also choose to install specific product components by selecting Choose Components.

Select the components to install and then click Download Installer
    This will download SophosInstall.exe and you can use this to install the required component in the client machine.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi David Ibegbu,

The new thin installer will require an internet connection to download the additional files once you run the setup file. We currently do not have any offline installer available.

In case if you are looking for an option to download the setup file for specific components, please follow the below steps.

In the Sophos Central Admin console, go to Protect Devices
    On the right-hand pane, the Endpoint Protection download options are listed. The list may vary depending on your license.

The Download Complete Windows Installer - installs all product components associated to the license used.
    The Download only Endpoint Advanced - installs all components other than Intercept X.
    The Download only Intercept X - installs only Intercept X.

You can also choose to install specific product components by selecting Choose Components.

Select the components to install and then click Download Installer
    This will download SophosInstall.exe and you can use this to install the required component in the client machine.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children