This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NVIDIA Container service on Windows 10??

I know this isnt NVIDIA forum but its security related and i am a Sophos Central & XG user so thought id ask here.  Basically ive noticed i have NVIDIA container service / process running all the time, its not using that much resource wise but it is updating nearly every day as i also have NVIDIA dirs in my Temp dirs which are always recent and in those i find BIN & TOC files.  Anyway reason im asking is that i researched NVIDIA containers and from what i found it doesnt work on windows its mainly for Linux environments, now i realise it could be installed with the NVIDIA drivers but i havent ever downloaded the driver package from nvidia only Windows 10 updates have updated those.  Also if the NVIDIA container service was of common knowledge then why is it so hard to find info on this topic and not only find VIRUS removal sites trying to get you to install adware.  There are however one or two pages were other people have mentioned NVIDIA Container service in there posts but its still not answering my questions.

So if anyone reads this and actually knows what the NVIDIA container service is on Windows and why im seeing lots of activity ie NVIDIA temp files please fill me in..

Thanks in advance,

JK

This thread was automatically locked due to age.