This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

computers dont showup in dashboard

hi ,i have added another pc to my profile via the add computer function ,but it doesnt show in the dashboard ,so its pretty useless at the moment

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

Could you make sure the clients are connected to internet without any Proxy/Restrictions and try opening the Central console in different browser. 

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• hi Gowtham , OK this is what i have now , i have removed all sophos right down to registry level , and tried 9 times more ,No luck , removed everything , opened a new account and reloaded both new computers onto the new account , all good no problems , so i am left to believe the package i was given by Sophos was maybe only a 2 user package or my account has a problem . so I now have 2 user accounts for 4 machines , but my wife also pointed out last night her Laptop is also not on the old account and my windows tablet is also not showing on the old account , i never checked that before as there are no restrictions on them . there must be a restriction on the account somewhere.

• hi Gowtham , OK this is what i have now , i have removed all sophos right down to registry level , and tried 9 times more ,No luck , removed everything , opened a new account and reloaded both new computers onto the new account , all good no problems , so i am left to believe the package i was given by Sophos was maybe only a 2 user package or my account has a problem . so I now have 2 user accounts for 4 machines , but my wife also pointed out last night her Laptop is also not on the old account and my windows tablet is also not showing on the old account , i never checked that before as there are no restrictions on them . there must be a restriction on the account somewhere.

Children
No Data