This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Slow Support

I am having issues with support.

1. Only one reply per day (if you are very lucky, usually to ask for more logs)
  2. Have to constantly call for updates
  3. Always getting asked for more logs
  4. Logs are always more than 30 mb, so can never use the Sophos Portal/SDU, and need to use ftp, you need to request these.(another day waiting)
  5. Response time is unbearable, service is very bad.
  6. Been told that the call centre is under staffed and new people are coming.
  7. People in the non UK call centre , have no idea about Sophos. (just hit acknowledge errors and that will fix it)
  8. Seems like support are using the  "more logs" as stalling tactic.
  9. shutting down your case, if no response for 3 days (yes we have other projects we are working on) have to re-open the case. sometimes with a new number.

what is your experience, surly it cant be just me, I have 2 cases open at the moment, feeling frustrated with Sophos at the moment, what are your thoughts?

J

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The lack of support is potentially my company's primary driver to us not renewing our contract with Sophos. On the couple of times I've needed assistance I've either been put through the 'need logs' merry-go-round or all I hear are crickets. Terrible support that a best seem to be an answering service with little to no product experience.

Great product - lousy support.

This is my experience from Sophos in Asia-pacific.

• The lack of support is potentially my company's primary driver to us not renewing our contract with Sophos. On the couple of times I've needed assistance I've either been put through the 'need logs' merry-go-round or all I hear are crickets. Terrible support that a best seem to be an answering service with little to no product experience.

Great product - lousy support.

This is my experience from Sophos in Asia-pacific.

Children