This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Finding Quarantine Date

I was wondering if Sophos shows the date of when an item was quarantine. I only see Type | Name | Details | Available Actions.

I'm working with a remote user on a separate instance and the scans come up clean, but I see the Quarantine Manager does not let me take any actions on any of the items. 3 of the items seem to be located on the F:\ Drive which we don't use as a mapped drive nor is it mapped under 'My PC' so I'm wondering if this was from before from say a flashdrive etc. Cause my only actions are 'Insufficient rights, please contact your administrator' which I assume it can't do any actions cause the location is no longer present. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Log on to Windows in Safe mode via F8. BDF in this mode will not work. Rename the file extension is locked .gzquar to the original. Then copy the file to a USB flash drive. Immediately, you can send the file to the lab with a diagnosis of "false positive" and wait for it will bring to the exceptions. In the case of confidential data it certainly should not.

Visit my Website : Affirmations mp3 to Explore your Life