This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't connect to a GoToAssist Support Session - What do I need to change?

One of our partner organisations uses two options for remote support - Webex and GoToAssist. Webex works for us but doesn't have all the features we need for an upcoming session. With GoToAssist, I can go right through the process but at the end when I get the little bar saying 'Connecting', it's unable to make a connection to the session host's computer.

According to our ISP, all the IPs and Ports have been cleared which means it must be Sophos Endpoint blocking the connection. Can anyone help me out? I can ask our administrator to make any changes as necessary.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Alex Lancaster,

it must be Sophos Endpoint
    it could be, yes. You say Endpoint - the Central or the on-premise product? And the connection times out or fails more or less immediately? Did you check the console for alerts or events? Without knowing what GoToAssist does (and what's the difference between the process and the Connecting) and which features are used/enabled in Endpoint it's all but impossible to say what changes are necessary.

Christian

• Hello Alex Lancaster,

it must be Sophos Endpoint
    it could be, yes. You say Endpoint - the Central or the on-premise product? And the connection times out or fails more or less immediately? Did you check the console for alerts or events? Without knowing what GoToAssist does (and what's the difference between the process and the Connecting) and which features are used/enabled in Endpoint it's all but impossible to say what changes are necessary.

Christian

Children
No Data