This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Enterprise Console issues

am kindly asking for some assistance with Sophos Endpoint Security and control v10.7 and Sophos Enterprise Console v5.5.0. at first it was working properly with no issues. but after a month, i found it had stopped working and shows no managed endpoints including server itself as connected. what could be the problem? and its just stuck on downloading binaries.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hello Christian, Sorry for being quiet for so long, I was out of town on other duties. Today i after I tried everything we have discussed, i just thought of concentrating on the update manager, since I had done all settings you assisted me with, I reinstalled the SUM on the server without uninstalling anything and it worked. It was able to update the Update Manager and also the endpoints started showing up. You have been so helpful, much appreciated. i have even learned a lot about Sophos through this, i wonder if there's any part that we didn't cover, hahahaha. Once again, thank you Christian..

Children
No Data