This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MICROSOFTONLINE.com Blocked? WHY

Boom.. 

This Morning Our Intranet Page was blocked by Sophos, Means Office 365 SharePoint Page was Down and We had a Chaos.

Any One Any Thoughts Why Would Sophos Block a Microsoft Page?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Everyone,

The reported issue with Website categorization is now completely resolved from our end, Please do report if any other known legitimate sites are still mis-categorized so that we can have it verified and fixed.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Morning-  Much as though I (and I'm sure others) are very pleased it's been resolved (and quite quickly too credit to Sophos) I would really like to push for a public (or to licenced perhaps?) RCA for customers? We need to know why and how this happened and what's been put in place to prevent this happening again? It's sadly not good enough saying it's just fixed without this further info. That "fix" could last 24hrs if we (as customers) don't know how it was fixed but more importantly how it became broken in the first place? It's kind of the 101 of IT support isn't it? Sometimes things just unexpectedly do go wrong - I appreciate that but then we need to try and build in/plan for this. It could be for instance that in future (should this happen again) the "fix" is to disable Web Control locally?

So my thanks again for the speedy solution, but I really welcome and look forward to reading the RCA please?

Michael

• Hi  

I completely understand your request, details around the recent changes are still being accessed and will keep this thread posted once an public update is available.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Reply Children
No Data