This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Website Blocked

Hi,

All of a sudden, we are facing issue with several websites. No change been applied but the the problem started itself.

Any advice for bellow issue.

Regards

Website Blocked
  • Your organization's policy prohibits access to websites categorized as Phishing & Fraud.
  • Return to the page you were previously viewing.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Faisal,

there are other posts in the Community about sudden and somewhat implausible Phishing & Fraud and Spyware categorizations. Might be miscategorizations.
    Apart from working around by temporarily exempting these sites you can submit the URLs or create a ticket using the Contact Form.

Christian

• Hi  

Please do share the details of the several websites that are being blocked so that we can have it reviewed. What you have mentioned is similar to Sophos Central blocking https://login.microsoftonline.com' due to category 'Spyware' that was reported earlier and it is now resolved.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Same issues here - Looks to be corrupted/broken defs?

Latest web events                       Date/time     User          URL           Action        Reason        Referring URL Reference ID 
                                               16/10/2017 11:43:44 *****      forms.office.com Block         Phishing & Fraud                           
                                               16/10/2017 11:29:45 *****      gallery.mailchimp.com Block         Spyware                                  
                                               16/10/2017 11:29:31 *****      gallery.mailchimp.com Block         Spyware                                  
                                               16/10/2017 11:28:32 *****      forms.office.com  Block         Phishing & Fraud                           
                                               16/10/2017 11:26:42 *****      forms.office.com  Block         Phishing & Fraud                           
                                               16/10/2017 11:26:23 *****      forms.office.com  Block         Phishing & Fraud                           
                                               16/10/2017 11:25:41 *****      forms.office.com  Block         Phishing & Fraud                           
                                               16/10/2017 11:24:22 *****      forms.office.com  Block         Phishing & Fraud                           
                                               16/10/2017 11:17:39 *****      geo-um.btrll.com  Block         Spyware                                  
                                               16/10/2017 11:16:21 *****      o.aolcdn.com/ads/adchoices.pngBlock         Spyware       live.sport.co.uk

• Hi  

Thanks for the details, will check about these sites and get back to you.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani

• We are seeing the same thing out of the blue. The following domains are showing up as blocked. They all appear to be ad-serving domains, so I don't know that it's a bad thing, but it just started and we're seeing lots of them:

*.btrll.com

*.adsrvr.org

• I am seeing the same thing this morning. It appears btrll is related to yahoo ad tracking.. I am seeing it all over the place. 

• Here're some more sites.

• Same issues here regarding the web ad servers

• Hi  &

Please do DM the links in text format , which would help me in having it checked swiftly.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani