This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Configuration options in enterprise console

Hello,

We have an issue with the out of date computers alert.

We want to set-up a schedule or something so that we don't receive the out of date alerts in a specific time frame,

Most of our users are leaving at 17:00 so between hours 17:00-07:00 when our computers are in shutdown state, 

We don't want to be notified if those computers are behind with the definitions, because they can't make an update in that period of time.

In that time frame we receive about 100 emails, every day...

is there some way we can do this?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Adrian Ceteras,

if I've incorrectly moved your post please excuse and I'll move it back - I think you are referring to SEC and not Central.

First of all, you shoudln't receive about 100 emails - these emails are triggered when the Warning or Critical level (BTW: which one is mentioned) set in Configure Dashboard is exceeded. The number suggests that the percentage frequently goes above and below (in other words: once it's above the level you won't get another alert until it has dropped below). Please also note that the parameter is Connected out-of-date computers, i.e. computers that are orderly shut down aren't taken into account.
    Are the alerts more or less evenly distributed or clustered in the evening or/and the morning?

Christian

Edit: Which SEC version? Just noticed an issue (ONPREM-419) that has been fixed with 5.5.0.

• Hello Adrian Ceteras,

if I've incorrectly moved your post please excuse and I'll move it back - I think you are referring to SEC and not Central.

First of all, you shoudln't receive about 100 emails - these emails are triggered when the Warning or Critical level (BTW: which one is mentioned) set in Configure Dashboard is exceeded. The number suggests that the percentage frequently goes above and below (in other words: once it's above the level you won't get another alert until it has dropped below). Please also note that the parameter is Connected out-of-date computers, i.e. computers that are orderly shut down aren't taken into account.
    Are the alerts more or less evenly distributed or clustered in the evening or/and the morning?

Christian

Edit: Which SEC version? Just noticed an issue (ONPREM-419) that has been fixed with 5.5.0.

Children
No Data