This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Results from SDDMServers DB Table

Hi,

I would like to know the meaning of the following fields if one queries all the fields from SDDMServers Table in Sophos Enterprise Console Database and what their values represent

MigrationReport
MigrationStatus
MigrationResult
ActivityIndicator

Actually I wanted to know which of the above field will indicate a successful/unsuccessful update of SUM.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi,

I wouldn't worry about Migration columns, they are ancient and left over from when EMLibrary was updated to SUM.

In the SDDMServers table you might be better off considering: LastBinaryUpdate and LastDataUpdate for each of the SUMs you have.  Maybe use DATEDIFF SQL function and use your expected schedule to determine if there is something amiss.  To do anything more with the data in this table you would have to pass the StatusXML blob.

The only other table of interest to you might be the Packages table.  In here records with a RolloutNumber of 99999999 are reported in to the System from SUM status messages.

Regards,
    Jak

• Thanks Jak. I m looking for a way to get the update status from the XML file. Any help in this regard would be appreciated!