This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Report Extraction in Sophos 5.5.0 - "Application Control group" with the "System name" and "Group using this policy

I need help in extracting report for all managed system and get details there "Application Control group" with the "System name" and "Group using this policy" in Sophos 5.5.0.

e.g :
|Policy                      | Application Control    | Policy Name                   | Hostname |
|Application Control | <Site Name>             | <OU\company\server\ | <Workstation Name> |

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Vibha Singh,

I don't quite get what it is you need. Do you want something like "Endpoints using this policy", i.e. a list of all endpoints (and the SEC group they belong to) that use a certain Application Control policy?  

Christian

• Hello Vibha Singh,

I don't quite get what it is you need. Do you want something like "Endpoints using this policy", i.e. a list of all endpoints (and the SEC group they belong to) that use a certain Application Control policy?  

Christian

Children
No Data