This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problème d'ouverture de console

Le console ne s'ouvre pas et un message d'erreur apparaît.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Mourad ALOUI,

I hope English is ok, my French isn't good enough.

Did it work before or is this a new installation and you get this error after logging on?
    Is the Sophos Management Service started (please see the article for details)?

Christian

• The issue about opening console was resolved last day. Now i have probleme with agents :

some agnets can't receive updates from console.

• Hello Mourad ALOUI,

CIDUpdate(Info): \\172.20.0.19\SophosUpdate, , 86
    suggests that the password in the updating policy is incorrect. As far as I can see there is no user defined in the policy. Does the SophosUpdate share permit anonymous access? As far as I can see it last worked (i.e. SAV updated properly) early May but now most Sophos components are missing (i.e. they aren't installed at all). What has happened on this computer?

Christian

• Ok I understood, I contacted our client and he informed me that the machines infected did not have any change since the installation.
    In the first days after installation, these machines receive the updates correctly but suddenly they have not received the updates.

• Hello Mourad ALOUI,

as said, there's no user defined for accessing the share - that might or might not be correct. Whatever happened happened almost two months ago, logs don't go back that far. It looks like at some point most of the components have been removed (I wonder why the AV section in the Sophos GUI looks normal).
    There's no error in the product - with a working updating configuration AutoUpdate might succeed in installing the missing components. Otherwise a reinstall is necessary.

Christian

• Hello Cristian,

You suggest that I uninstall and reinstall agents that do not get updates ??

Mourad ALOUI

• Hello Mourad ALOUI,

I'd try to simply install (running setup.exe, using Protect, or with a package) over the existing components.

Christian

• Hellow Christian,

I tried to reinstall sophos endpoint on one of the machines that do not receive updates. On the console it tells me that the machine is up to date with a message "error setting up the sophos clean component" while on the machine itself it displays the message "failure to update".
    I checked the installed license, it contains the Endpoint eXploit Prevention component (which allows to use sophos clean).

Mourad

• Hello Mourad,

up to date refers solely to the SAV component, none of the others are taken into account.

As to the failed Clean update - there should be a log (Sophos Clean Install log ....txt) in %windir%\Temp with the details.

Christian

• Hello Christian,

Thanks for your support

ok i understood.
    What should I do in this case.
    The situation is critical and I risk losing our client.

Mourad

• Hello Mourat,

I see. You're a partner or reseller? I'm not Sophos, you might want to discuss this with a Sophos representative.
    Apparently something went wrong after initial install, it looks like - as said - some remediation that seemingly included uninstalls was attempted (of course you never can blame it on the customer) that might have affected Clean. Anyway - I'm afraid, without the log it's impossible to tell what to do so that the Clean install succeeds.

Christian

• Hello Christian,

Yes we are a company that integrates sophos security solutions, we are partners with sophos.

Mourad.

Reply Children
No Data