This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

the services on sophos server just say starting

hi i have seen that there are many people with similar issue but their consoles are not opening , my current version is 5.5.0 and have checked and there are no upgrades available. sophos engineer mentioned that it might be the previous upgrade that broke it , is there a way to repair the components if not what the next step for me 

Sophos patch end point communicator

Sophos patch endpoint orchestrator

Sophos patch server endpoint communicator

the data in the console is also incorrect , machines not checking into the console even though they are updated and active 

thanks in advance 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Faeez Damon,

no upgrades available means what? Latest SEC version is 5.5.1 but an upgrade would likely not solve the services problem anyway.
    Please see the Services won't start - just status "starting" thread.

As to the incorrect data: I think this is a different problem and it's better to start another thread for it. If you could provide a more technical description of not checking in the better. All computers appear as disconnected? Or what else do you observe that qualifies as not checking in?

Christian

• Hello Faeez Damon,

no upgrades available means what? Latest SEC version is 5.5.1 but an upgrade would likely not solve the services problem anyway.
    Please see the Services won't start - just status "starting" thread.

As to the incorrect data: I think this is a different problem and it's better to start another thread for it. If you could provide a more technical description of not checking in the better. All computers appear as disconnected? Or what else do you observe that qualifies as not checking in?

Christian

Children
No Data