This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do i extract a list of computers from DB showing sav version in column ?

I used the belwo query 

select computerid, computername, domainname, DNSName, IPAddress, OS, ServicePack, Description, Connected, MessageSystemAddress, LastMessageTime, PrimaryCIDLoc, secondaryCIDLoc, InstallTime, SAVONAccess, LastScanDateTime, QuarantineCount, PackageID, SAVVersion, EngineVersion, VirusDataVersion, PackageExpiryTime, PackageNotificationTime, IDENumber, SCFStarted, SCFVersion, SCFMode, isrebootrequired, appcontrolinstalled, AppControlOnAccess, DataControlIsInstalled, DataControlIsActive, NacInstalled, NAcAssessmentResult, NacVersion,HipsRuleVersion, HipsConfigVersion, EventCount_DataC, EventCount_DevC, EventCount_AppC, EventCount_SCF from ComputerListData2 where Managed =1

but the SAVVersion is NULL for all .

Any help is much appreciated 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Ismail Ahmed1,

the Console does show the correct versions? ComputerListData2 is the view it uses so you should get the same values.
    Please check the rowcount returned whether it matches the Managed count on the Dashboard's Computers pane. Also check the LastMessageTime returned by your query. You are using the correct instance/database, aren't you?

Christian

• Hello Christian,

Thank you for the reply. The console shows 10.8.2 ve3.74.1 but not the complete version as 10.8.2.363

I m trying to pull a list of computers with version 10.8.2.363.

is that ppossible by any chance  ?

Does the DB shows the full version  of AV installed  ?

• Hello Ismail Ahmed1,

AFAIK no. Endpoints report only the version as you see it in the console. In theory you could identify these computers if you happen to know the time the latest version has been deployed. And endpoint that is up-to-date or has a Not since timestamp that is later than the deployment time has updated to this version.

Christian

• Thank you for the info QC, 

In console, as well the DB did not have these information. Apparently I had to query the DisplayVersion from registry and wrote a script to capture this info from all the computers. 

Reply Children
No Data