This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

All endpoints disconnected and Dashboard shows red x in Updates pane

Hello, 

I'm having the same issue and since the first poster never replied, my Updates pane is showing a red X and the message "An update manager has not updated since Friday, May 3, 2019 12:44PM). Why would a reboot help if I am unable to manually restart the service Sophos Message Router Service?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Eben Mears,

I've split your post from the thread as it is two years old a hasn't been solved.

unable to manually restart the service Sophos Message Router
    Is Enhanced Tamper Protection/Endpoint Defense enabled for the server (not sure if this is possible)? It would prevent a manual restart of the service but naturally a reboot would restart the service.

The Update Manager logs would tell whether SUM is indeed failing to update or not. In the latter case it'd likely be a communication issue as in the old thread.

Christian 

• Hello Eben Mears,

I've split your post from the thread as it is two years old a hasn't been solved.

unable to manually restart the service Sophos Message Router
    Is Enhanced Tamper Protection/Endpoint Defense enabled for the server (not sure if this is possible)? It would prevent a manual restart of the service but naturally a reboot would restart the service.

The Update Manager logs would tell whether SUM is indeed failing to update or not. In the latter case it'd likely be a communication issue as in the old thread.

Christian 

Children
No Data