This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Question regarding Enterprise Console email alert interval

Hi all,

I have a quick question about Enterprise Console email alerts interval.

I would to know the frequency of the email alerts when no action is taken. Will the SEC continue to send the email alerts? If so how often?

I've tried admin guide and KB but could not find anything relevant. 

Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello ecompo,

the frequency of the email alerts
    you're probably talking about the part regarding endpoints. Anyway, all the email alerts are triggered by state changes and not states. I.e. they are not repeatedly sent to remind you of some status. Specifically for endpoint-related messages an email is sent when a warning or critical level is exceeded. Subsequently no further message of this type is sent until the relevant number falls below the threshold and exceeds it again.

Christian 

• Hello ecompo,

the frequency of the email alerts
    you're probably talking about the part regarding endpoints. Anyway, all the email alerts are triggered by state changes and not states. I.e. they are not repeatedly sent to remind you of some status. Specifically for endpoint-related messages an email is sent when a warning or critical level is exceeded. Subsequently no further message of this type is sent until the relevant number falls below the threshold and exceeds it again.

Christian 

Children
No Data