This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Application control policy not updating on non reporting agent

Recently we found out that firefox has been renamed to firefox quantum and found that it was being blocked by the Sophos application control policy. I added the new version of firefox to the allowed application list and applied the policy from the Enterprise console.  Most agents once applied the policy firefox worked again.  The problem is in my environment we have computers that are used mainly outside the network. While we do have the network configured for the remote management some computer when outside the network do not show online in the SEC.  Thus this we have some with an outdated application control policy and the only way to get them updated is to have the user bring in the computer which in some cases in not really a solution as they are to far the office and never come in.  I was wondering if someone could tell me where the files that control the application control policy is located.  I want to copy the policy from a computer which is updated to a computer that is not syncing with the SEC.  Please let me know the best way to update these computers as right now they can not open firefox. These computer have an external update policy and I can confirm via our computer management tool that they are indeed getting updates just not reporting to the sec so the application policy is outdated.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children