This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Migrating from SEC 5.5.1 to Sophos Central

Hi All,

We have SEC 5.5.1 installed with 5 SUM's and 150 Endpoints located around 5 linked geographically spread sites.

We have purchased Server Central and InterceptX cloud licences and looking to migrate on-premise into cloud.

I have installed the Sophos Central Migration Tool onto the SEC server and run as administrator to launch a full assessment as recommended.

Here's where we hit the first hurdle....

The migration tool wants a passphrase token so having logged into central admin, I have accessed the "API Token Summary" in the "Global Settings" section for our customer and generated a new token. Here I have copied from "API Access URL + Headers" and pasted into the token area of the migration tool.

When I click continue we receive the message "The entered token is invalid. Please ensure you have copied the token correctly and try again".

What am I doing wrong?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I was able to get this working.  You need to open up the https://sophos.central.com from the server that your current Enterprise Console is running from.  There is a hyperlink after you click the Full Assessment that will take you to the page.  Once you login, it should prompt you automatically for your desired Token Name as well as create a passphrase.  Hope this helps!

• Thank you so much for this Terry.

You have helped me a lot. I will just add few pictures for additional description.

Once you have created token you have one single Copy button where you are going to copy Token Info.

After you click on Continue you will get this dialog where you need to provide passphrase.

• Thank you so much for this Terry.

You have helped me a lot. I will just add few pictures for additional description.

Once you have created token you have one single Copy button where you are going to copy Token Info.

After you click on Continue you will get this dialog where you need to provide passphrase.

Children
No Data