This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cant email reports

Good morning. I have attempted to set up our Sophos Enterprise Console (5.5.1) to send out daily reports on found viruses and such but the reports never come. I have configured my SMTP settings and tested the config. It connected successfully. My report is set up to run at a specific time. When that time hits the next run time changes to the next day but the last run remains blank. I look at the email logs for the address that is sending the report but nothing is sent. Where can I find some logs to look at that might give me some ideas about what is happening?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello gtech777,

the report runs on demand (i.e. when you click Run ... in the Report Manager window)?
    AFAIK the run itself isn't logged, just the attempt to send the email (please check the sophos-management-services.log in %ProgramData%\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Management\log\). Can't say whether Last run isn't updated when this attempt fails.

Christian

• Hey Christian,

Thanks for the reply. With your help I was able to easily find the logs and discover the problem. Logs stated "Relay access denied" so I will talk to my email guru about getting this server added to the list of allowed servers. Thank you!

• Hey Christian,

Thanks for the reply. With your help I was able to easily find the logs and discover the problem. Logs stated "Relay access denied" so I will talk to my email guru about getting this server added to the list of allowed servers. Thank you!

Children
No Data