This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Installation is almost Complete - Failure to run after install

After running the end-point installer, I'm receiving the following error (See screenshot http://i.imgur.com/kXr3r4b.png)

What I've done:

• Reviewed the error logs
  • Checked firewall rules
  • Disabled the windows Firewall
  • Waited the suggested 15 minuets
  • Attempted re-install

It looks like there are some similar issues from a few years back, however I'm really at a loss as none of their resolutions have worked. I'd appreciate any suggestions. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Drtrider,

Central (where you've posted a me too) is the appropriate forum as the registration "in the cloud" is a Central-specific feature.
    It's not obvious which similar issues you are referring to and therefore it's impossible to know what resolutions - of which none [] have worked - you've tried. Not unlikely some if not all suggestions would be things you've already tried. Though as you don't mention the MCS logs please see 'Installation is almost Complete'.

Christian

• I'm having the same issue, with all installs. For me this appears to be a firewall issue. Using my Sophos XG firewall I get the error, using my backup line with an alternative firewall I have no problems.

• The issue for me was due to the SonicWALL Gateway Anti Virus security service enabled on our TZ-300 firewall. Once I disabled it, I was able to install successfully.

To me, it's odd that it works on some PCs in the exact same network and not others.

This was the ONLY fix that I found that worked for a few of the machines in question.