This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web filtering time restrictions

Hi all

Bit of a pre-sales question this. Does Endpoint Security Standard support web filtering at certain times? Ie we want to block access to certain websites on some machines all the time, some machines during office hours, and some machines not at all. 

Is this something Sophos can do as part of its security features or is it an all-or-nothing type web filter?

Olly

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Olly,

the basic Endpoint Web Control (it is not something I'd call Filtering) has no schedules, and AFAIK neither SEC nor Central have policy schedules (i.e. different policies are automatically applied on a schedule). Schedules are only available (in conjunction) with a gateway (e.g. WSA).

Christian

• Hello Olly,

the basic Endpoint Web Control (it is not something I'd call Filtering) has no schedules, and AFAIK neither SEC nor Central have policy schedules (i.e. different policies are automatically applied on a schedule). Schedules are only available (in conjunction) with a gateway (e.g. WSA).

Christian

Children
No Data