This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Client automatically disappear

dear team,

We installed Sophos EMC 5.5.0 on server 2008 R2. We are facing some issues. Client are automatically disappear form the sophos console.

please help us.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello HariKrishnan,

[I'm not Sophos, I'm not team]
    automatically disappear
    you mean the computer is listed in the console (how did it get there?) and later it's not? If you select the top level in the Groups pane, Ctrl+F to Find the computer it can't be found? On the dashboard (top left) does the number of Computers (Managed or All) change when this happens?

Christian

• Hi,

Yes, i am not find the computers, in the dashboard left side pane computers count is there. its showing some clinets connected.  i selected all computers only.

for ex: 35 clients we have. in the console connected list 20.

automatically disappear 15 clients and after some time again its showing.

its randomly happend. 

• Hello HariKrishnan,

all computers is all, connected is only a subset. The Dashboard shows the Managed, Unmanaged, Connected, and All counters (All = Managed + Unmanaged), not shown is Disconnected which would equal Managed minus Connected).
    Besides the shortcuts in the Dashboard you can use the drop-down in the Endpoints pane to select computers with certain attributes. When you click the All shortcut on the Dashboard you should see all 35 computers, likely many Connected and some Disconnected. Do computers really disappear from this view?

Christian

• yes its disappear from view.

computer count is 20 only

remaining 15 disappear.

• Hello HariKrishnan,

computer count is 20 only
    and the All number on the Dashboard also drops to 20?

Christian

• My Sophos endpoint client 35

now sophos console showing 20 pcs remaining 15 pcs disappear form the console.

when check the updates its showing current time and date updates happened smoothly.

randomly some times 10 pcs shown in the console after that some pcs came. again it will happend.

• Hello HariKrishnan,

could you perhaps post a screenshot of the complete console (including the Dashboard) when it shows only 20 endpoints (with perhaps the endpoint names anonymized)?

Christian

• ok,

tomorrow i will post.

thanks 

Reply Children
No Data