This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can phone support be this BAD?

Has anyone else experience extremely poor telephone support? I have called twice in the last month and each time been on hold for at least an hour. The last time someone finally answered only to open a ticket and say someone would get back to me! We she was right but it took 8 days!!!

[locked by: FloSupport at 10:26 PM (GMT -7) on 27 Jul 2020]
Parents
  • This is still happen till 2019 hufthh,

how can this happen in urgently or critical help ?

• Hi  

Apologies for any inconvenience. Could you please PM details about the case you have registered with Sophos support so that I can look that for you?

Shweta

Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hi Shweta,

i have several problem with different case number (9127577 & 9078942), but when i'm trying to get it solved fast with phone call, i think is not good idea because time to wait is tooo long and i don't understand why i'm not get a call dierctly from sophos (like other product Customer Service). Also trying to get in my region support is also not possible because time to wait also more long enough then US based support region, if phone came this long just give us solution from email (by remote when i also attached support remote ID) or the region support has proactive to call again customer.

If the reply just to take a look community, actually we here always searching around in community first before we actually create a supporting ticket. what status level for ? (low, medium, High and the bad one is critical (which is using a phone call) ) if no body can take a look at this one? what also we pay supporting for ? i'm trying to get more sophos product (you can also check with my region distribution if i need more XG and another product) but actually i really disapointed about how sophos take care the customer. where i can go ?

Thanks before and i'm sorry if any of my comment hurt you but this is the real one, maybe that case is easy for you guys but for us when this is about interconnection with our branch (see my case on 9127577) is truly critical but no one contact me.

Have a nice day, hope my case fix it soon

• Hi  

We understand your concern regarding the interconnection with your other branch offices and criticality of the issue.

We have notified the concerned team to contact you as soon as possible to resolve the case.

I'd also recommend you to raise a case as CRITICAL when you have above-mentioned issues, so your case will be transferred to the next working region until it is resolved and you'll get 24x7 support.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Hi  

We understand your concern regarding the interconnection with your other branch offices and criticality of the issue.

We have notified the concerned team to contact you as soon as possible to resolve the case.

I'd also recommend you to raise a case as CRITICAL when you have above-mentioned issues, so your case will be transferred to the next working region until it is resolved and you'll get 24x7 support.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

Children
No Data