This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

e03d0056

I am getting this error code: e03d0056 using Sophos Enterprise Console version 5.4.0 on a few of our Sophos managed computers. I ask this because when I click on the corresponding link under the Computer Details screen, I get this: Your search - sav - e03d0056 site:www.sophos.com/en-US/support/knowledgebase - did not match any documents. No pages were found containing "sav - e03d0056 site:www.sophos.com/en-US/support/knowledgebase". Under the Scanning errors column, it shows, "; The on-access driver failed to determine the name for a file. [0xe03d0056]". What I am hoping for is information that provides: where to look, what it is, what could be causing it, the importance, or a possible solution.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • I have opened a ticket with support, and they are telling me to supress it, after many months of more logs and trying different things, I'm not sure that supressing the error, is the smartest thing to do. but I'm spending so much time on this, it needs to end, I'm being to told that the error cant be reproduced and it is transient, so supressing it is the way to go.

Children
No Data