This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Could not find source for updated packages

Hi all,

I know this gets asked a lot but I can't find a solution anywhere. It's a standalone PC and I'm the administrator, my SAV version is 10.8.1.316 and the login details are correct. Latest log is attached.

Many thanks for your help with this.

Dan

ALUpdate20200211T133659.0697570.log 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi  

Would you please suggest about the username and password you have configured for Sophos update on your endpoint?

If you are an end-user, I'd recommend you to contact your security administrator first as it might be a minor issue of username and password of Sophos which needs for update of the Anti-Virus.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Hello Dan,

I don't think the license credentials are correct: Trace(2020-Feb-11 13:37:07): Failed to authenticate

10.8.1 is pretty old, it must have complained for quite some time, more than a year. Can't say if the Failed could be the result of a long since expired license. As Jasmin has said, you should contact your admin.

Christian