Sophos Central Endpoint and SEC: Computers fail/hang on boot after the Microsoft Windows April 9, 2019 update. Please follow knowledge base article 133945
Learn about the Benefits of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Turn your MFA on now!
Outage on MySophos and Partner Portal. You may contact Sophos Support through Phone.
We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
I have some questions about enterprise product - Sophos Antivirus for Mac OS X 9.7.8.
1. Is it optimized for 64-bit compatibility on modern macOS version?
2. Is there any updated version of guide (it is dated to 2014) to understand all deployment possibilities?
3. Is there any System Lockdown for macOS available with SAV for Mac and Sophos Central?
Hi Piotr Filipowski
1. Yes, Sophos is optimized for 64-bit MacOS. All the supported versions are mentioned here.
2. Please follow this KBA for deployment methods.
3. Unfortunately, system lockdown is not available for MacOS as of now. If you wish to see this feature in the future releases of the product, please submit a feature request.