This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to push existing managed client new feature, exploit prevention

We tried with enterprise console, right click manage option, but its not working.

How can we push the new feature from outside, like repushing the new package or something?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Abhijeet Nawale,

right click manage option
    what exactly did you try, could you provide a screenshot?

The recommended way is to reinstall - if you installed using Protect Computers do it again with EXP selected. If you used a package or run setup.exe by some means create an appropriate package or run setup.exe with the additional -hmpa parameter.

Christian

• Hello Christian,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried right click on computer->protect computer->selecting exploit prevention->putting domain credentials->nothing happens

So if I push the old existing setup.exe from sccm with additional -hmpa parameter on a machine, it will reinstall the client with exploit prevention feature?

Thanks,
    Abhijeet

• Hello Abhijeet,

nothing happens
    that's what I meant with if...if - use the same method (of course appropriately amended) you used for the initial install. Apparently in your case setup.exe with the additional -hmpa parameter.

Just found the article that mentions another option, namely adding a certain key to the registry. Please read carefully as it has some limitations. I can confirm though that it works.

Christian 

Reply Children