This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Policy non-compliance

I am having regularly occurring issues with Policy non-compliance.  Sometimes it is Sophos Agent UI, sometimes Web Control, sometimes other random services missing.  I've tried to force those services with no luck.  My only options are to acknowledge or reinstall.  Reinstall fails because the auto update service can't be stopped so the old version can't be uninstalled.  If I try to manually uninstall (even in safe mode with no internet connection), that fails.  I've opened a case (#8489961) about this and was asked to send SDU information, which I did for two separate machines in various stages of Sophos failure.  I have not heard back, even with continued contact on my part. 

Is anyone else having this problem or have a solution.  In the end, I'm wiping machines to get through these errors.  My goal would be for there to be a repair option that doesn't require me locating and physically touching the machine.  GRRRRR

Angela, a very frustrated customer

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data