This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Agent when Tamper Protection password is lost

Hi there,

I've installed Sophos Endpoint Agent onto my laptop and now want to delete it as I've found out I don't need it. However, Tamper Protection is preventing me from uninstalling. I've been into Control Panel and uninstall, but a pop-up appears saying that Tamper Protection must be disabled before I can uninstall it. 

I've tried rebooting my laptop in safe mode and gone into Regedit and changed items in there and it seemed to of stopped Sophos and I could browse the web. However it didn't resolve the issue and it's still installed but I could do more on my laptop yesterday, but when I've gone back on my laptop today, it's gone back to square one and it's blocked websites that I would need to use for work (i.e. social media). 

How can I uninstall Sophos Endpoint Agent when I don't have the Tamper Protection password? Or how to disable Tamper Protection so that I can uninstall Sophos Endpoint Client?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data