This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SEC 5.5.1 Workstation stuck on orange arrow that's pointing down

Hi Everyone,

I have a question while I wait for support to get back to me, I been dealing with this workstation for about a day its a Windows 10 pro box and it has a VM on it. Which I was able to right click and protect and it installs Sophos on to it but the status never changes on SEC its stuck on the Orange arrow that's pointing down now the VM that's on it had no issues installing Sophos. I have tried a few things uninstalling Sophos and reinstalling made sure the firewall had the right ports enabled for the in/outbound, restarted the SEC server and the services. Has anyone ran into this? I just find it bizarre how the VM works fine but the main host is being difficult.

Thanks,

Armando

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Armando,

the main host is being difficult
    I'm not sure I understand your setup correctly. The main host is the Windows 10 which is running SEC? And you protected the VM (how did you find it?) which is also running some Windows from the console on the W10 host?
    its stuck on the Orange arrow I think the arrow should eventually change to the hourglass or time out. But anyway the endpoint should report back to the management server.

Christian