This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I am being ignored by Sophos support for a long time

Hi,

I am very unimpressed with sophos support.

I have had 2 cases (#8324684 and #8425815) open for more 2 months and Sophos Support cannot fix awaiting policy problem for the endpoints.

The endpoints are not updating, Sophos client is being installed from SEC but RMS is not reporting it in SEC even though everything looks ok according to Sophos Support.

I have tried everything suggested by them in the support emails, even provided SDU logs, but nothing, they cannot solve this.

This will force me to chose another Internet Security Provider because I am not getting support.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Theo Mitsinikos,

I'm not Sophos so I can't comment on or view the cases (guess could).

everything looks ok
    apparently it isn't. The description isn't very detailed, if you are interested in a solution (and I think there is one) - your decision to look elsewhere notwithstanding - please answer some questions.
    Is this with only one or a few clients or does no endpoint report? If the latter - does the server "itself" as up to date endpoint?
    endpoints are not updating from the POV of the console or did you verify locally on the endpoint?

Christian 

• Hi Theo,

My sincere apologies for the negative experience with your support case. I have located both cases and will follow up accordingly.

Our support team will reach out to you shortly.

[Update]: To update this thread for the context of the support issue, it was resolved as per this KBA.

Regards,

Florentino
    Director, Global Community & Digital Support

Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question, please use the 'Verify Answer' button.
    The Award-winning Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids